Encourage someone you love to live in color (literally) with one of these bright rainbow-colored countertop appliances. Pair each colorful cooking tool with a healthy cookbook and fun accessory to ensure it gets put to good use. No matter the occasion, there’s something for everyone!
Note: This posts contains affiliate links.
- Ice Cream Maker: The gift of ice cream is perfect for any summertime holiday. Pair it with a healthy ice cream cookbook, like N’ice Cream: 80+ Recipes for Healthy Homemade Vegan Ice Creams (I’m not vegan, but I love this Finnish food blogger’s healthy Nordic recipes) and these ice cream freezer storage containers
- Blender: For the smoothie lover in your life, a blender paired with a superfood smoothie cookbook (I’ve made nearly every recipe in this book!) can make the perfect gift. And don’t forget a pack of rainbow straws to go with it!
- Mini Food Processor: Springtime means salads and what better way to celebrate than with the gift of this mini appliance that makes homemade dressing a cinch. Combine it with Food52’s beautiful Mighty Salads cookbook and these leakproof portable salad dressing bottles for easy on-the-go storage.
- Hand Mixer: For the holiday baker in your life, a cute hand mixer paired with this Clean Cakes cookbook (every drool-worthy cakes is made with wholesome ingredients like hearty grains and fruit – I’m obsessed!) and this versatile flat bottom wood cake stand, which can be used for desserts, muffins, bread or even a cheese plate.
- Stand Mixer: Nearly every wedding registry has a stand mixer. Jazz your gift up with a spiralizer attachment and this Inspiralize Everything cookbook (from the food blogger behind Inspiralized) to make noodles out of any veggie!
- Toaster: This brand of high-end retro appliances is so on trend. Pair a toaster with a loaf of bread from your favorite local bakery and a fun bread-baking cookbook. My pick: San Francisco-based bakery Tartine and co-owner Chad Robertson’s bread cookbook.
- Slow Cooker: For the fall football enthusiast give a crockpot for game day recipes. Put a heart-healthy spin on this gift with the American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook. And don’t forget the slow cooker liners, which make clean up a breeze!
- Espresso Maker: This adorable stovetop espresso maker comes in one, three and six cup sizes. Pair it with espresso beans from your favorite local coffee shop and a book about Fika – the Swedish tradition of enjoying a relaxing coffee break with friends of family (I could use more of this cultural tradition in my life).